Michigan-Grand Rapids

Blue Dress Barn / St. Joseph, MI area

Hi everyone!

I am getting married in early June at the Blue Dress Barn in Benton Harbor.  I am wondering - what's a good spot for my future husband and I to stay on our wedding night? Any recommendations on florists, make up, etc?  Any nice beach houses I should look at, or fun spots for rehearsal dinner?  Thank you!  Any advice is appreciated. 

Re: Blue Dress Barn / St. Joseph, MI area

• I loved Crystal Springs florist in Benton Harbor. They worked with my vision and were incredibly helpful.
  • edited December 2014
    To add to my first post...
    To stay on wedding night - We stayed at the Boulevard Inn. Right downtown St Joe, and a spacious suite.
    Rehearsal dinner - We used Tosi's in Stevensville. Great food and beautiful location.
    We used Salon Devoir in St Joe for hair makeup. I can't say enough about how wonderful they were! Accommodating, frriendly, and most importantly they did a great job!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! :)
  • I'm getting married at Blue Dress Barn this May!
    As far as hotels, a new Hilton just opened in Benton Harbor that seems nice, and Boulevard Inn is also pretty.
    For a florist, I'm using Posh Petals, and I love them! They've been super helpful and nice, and really great to work with.
    I'm still in the process of trying to find someone for hair/makeup and it has been a bit difficult.
    My FSIL found a really cute beach cottage to rent in the area by going to the Home Away website and searching there.
    For the rehearsal dinner, Tosi's has good food, Bread + Bar is really delicious with great atmosphere and it's right in Benton Harbor, the Boulevard Inn has a restaurant but I'm not sure about the food there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards