Not Engaged Yet

I fell off the face of the Earth....

But I'm back :) My work decided to block every website, including TK forums. Anyway, I know I've missed a ton of weddings (I'm looking at you @buddysmom80‌ and @phira‌), engagements, and who knows what else, so please update me so I don't have to read through 2 months worth of posts! What's everyone been up to?!

We got all our wedding photos back in November and they are amazing. I celebrated my 27th birthday on 12/6 and got my nose pierced. Probably the biggest news is that H and I started TTC this month!!!!! We had talked before the wedding about trying in March but thought "what the hell" and started early. Aunt Flo is sxheduled for Her visit tomorrow, but hopefully she'll decide not to come for 9 more months ;)

I MISS YOU LADIES SO MUCH.
Anniversary

Re: I fell off the face of the Earth....

• WELCOME BACK!

My wedding was awesome. I'm currently on my honeymoon in Chicago!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • @phira congratulations!!!!! I stalked your posts looking for wedding photos and found them!!! BEAUTIFUL! Your dress looked absolutely amazing. Have a great honeymoon!! I love Chicago! H and I talked this week about making a trip up there this spring!
    Anniversary

• HI! Welcome back!

My biggest new thing is my new job! I start on Monday and I'm really excited. It's better pay and has benefits. It's going to be really great for me financially!

• Hi! Not much new here. Work is super busy lately. Married for 3 months now, my pro pics are a few posts down I think if you didn't see them.

Yay TTC! I think we have a few years before we will start trying. But the idea has already started nagging at me a little bit.

Happy belated birthday :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Welcome back!!!  Sounds like a lot has happened for you guys.

Anniversary
  • HELLO! I was thinking about you the other day!

I haven't been on here as much as I used to be since they moved me to another location, it's a cube farm so I get 0 privacy. Anyway, the wedding was amazing, the florist screwed up on our flowers, but guests didn't seem to notice so that's cool. We went to Negril for our HM, it was awesome. I can't save pictures on my computer anymore so I'm going to YGPM you so you can see some pics (if you want).

Hopefully my photographer will put a blog post up soon for the wedding, but she's currently on vacation in Florida so I can't get mad at her.

Good luck with TTC and happy belated birthday!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Hi @severmilli12! Welcome back! Exciting to hear that you are TTC!!! BABIES!
  • Welcome back @severmilli12! Congrats on TTC!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    Welcome back!!! Congrats and good luck on TTC!!! I hope you have a little sev baby soon!!

ETA: Not a whole lot here going on. H and I were in your neck of the woods for Christmas. I want to know why Indiana chose not to snow? Can you answer me that? It was cold and grey the whole time we were there and NO SNOW! We did take our niece and nephew ice skating though and that was pretty fun.

Otherwise, H and I have been married two months now and things are going great. We've been trying to figure out a financial plan and budget and so far seem to be doing well. Yesterday I had saved up enough money to pay off one of my student loans, and I'll be able to have the second paid off by the end of March. Next step after that is tackling H's loans which are MUCH more substantial than mine.

• Welcome back! Glad everything is going so well.  We are in the process of TTC too! Hopefully you have a baby soon!

Anniversary

• Welcome back, Sev! We've missed you around here! Yay for potential future Sev bebes!

The house H and I were buying ended up falling through the day before closing and we had to move out of our apartment a week later so since then, we've been staying with my aunt and our babies are with my parents 2 hours away. It's been pretty rough but we found a new house a few weeks ago and we close in less than 2 weeks now! I love it more than the original house, it needs NO work and has a beautiful kitchen and fenced in yard. I just can't wait for it to be mine and for the pupper and kitters to come home! 

• Welcome back and congrats on TTC!!!! 

Favorite pics from the wedding now that you have them all?

I can't believe all of the posters who are trying this year or next.  We are going to have a slew of NEY babies to AW over.

As for me, H and I are still remodeling our house and adjusting quite well to life without a kitchen sadly.  Think it will be done next month, fingers crossed.

• Welcome back! Yay for starting TTC and hopefully having a baby!!!!!

Only news here is that I am engaged as of this past Saturday! FI and I are scoping out venues this week while we are back on the East Coast, so I am doing a lot of posting and running. 

• Hi Sev - missed you! Congrats on TTC. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is the month for you two!!

Not a ton of new stuff going on with me. Baby is the size of a Grapefruit today at 23 weeks. Everything's going well and we've begun our nursery. We built the the crib a couple weeks ago (see pic below). I got a beautiful grey/white chevron blanket from my SIL for christmas which is going to go in the nursery...and I made some artwork last weekend. They're just cutouts of farm animals I printed from the internet. I think they turned out pretty cute. We're probably doing our rocking chair project this weekend and installing some wall shelves for books. Can't wait to show final reveal pics when we get it all done! Only about 4 months left to go!!

• Hi and welcome back! Congrats on TTC! Soooo many NEY babies coming up!
  • Hiiiiii!! We've missed you!! Fingers crossed for TTC!!

Nothing really new with me. I don't remember if you were around when we moved into our house, but we've been in for a little over a month, and it's amazing. Our wedding is coming up so fast, and I'm starting to panic!!

*******************************************************************************************

• Don't know why it didn't post my crib pic. Can't seem to get it to work. Sorry...
  • Welcome back!  
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Welcome Back!!! I hope work became a little more lenient with their internet allowance!! You have a new job again right? Hows it going?? I hope you like it. . . 

Big news for me is that I'm engaged now!! Whoop!!! Link for story/ring if you wish:

Good luck with your TTC! Fingers crossed for baby making! 
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• Welcome back! I was wondering where you went just the other day lol. Congrats on starting to TTC! We started back in September and it has been a whirlwind but also very enlightening. We didn't plan to start until next year but we figured what the heck, kind of like your situation. If you ever get time, you should come on The Bump on the TTGP board. It's fun.
  • HI and welcome back!  Good luck with TTC...if nothing else it was a lot of fun trying for us!

We finally moved in to our new house and are starting the nursery here and there and my stomach is starting the POP.  I'll be 18 week when we go on Tuesday for our anatomy scan which will be cool even though we already know it's a girl. 

@southernpeach89 - did you keep your screen name on the bump?

@allusive007 boo I wanted to see your crib!

Formerly doubless07
  • @BaytoSA2013 -Yep I kept the same SN. I saw a lot of ladies changed their SNs though if they were previously on the knot. Are you active on there as well?
  • @southernpeach89 - yes I mostly lurked on TTGP and posted some on the over 35 board.  I'm active only on my BMB now but I lurk around for fun and info on boards that are delivering soon.
    Formerly doubless07
  • Welcome back! Not much with me. Pushed the wedding to Dec 2016 because FI is still without a job. We have a new furbaby though! An orange tabby kitten.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I love your pictures! They look fantastic!

• You look beautiful! Congrats!!

@goldenpenguin I know I'm not on this board too often but I just had to tell you- I couldn't sleep the other night so I started counting sheep. And I was imagining them floating by one by one, then I remembered your siggy and started imagining that goat over and over and it cracked me up so bad!

• @severmilli12 - Your pictures are GORGEOUS!!! 

@jenna8984 - hahahahaha!! That's hysterical!! That little goat is my spirit animal ;)

*******************************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards