Wisconsin

Deciding on Photographer for wedding in Wausau

I've contacted the following photographers and would like feedback as to what you have heard or experienced with them. I'm also looking for additional suggestions for photographers. I'd like to keep it under $3,000 if possible. 
- Laura Schmitt
- Heather Kessler
- Kate Bentley
- KluzB
- Great Scott
- Ilana Natasha
- Kate Botwinski 

Thank you! 

Re: Deciding on Photographer for wedding in Wausau

• Hello! 
    We will be having Ilana Natasha take our pictures for our wedding in Wausau.  She is based out of Madison, and is awesome to work with.  She took our engagement pictures and was super fun and easy going. Our pictures turned out beautifully. 

Every one that I speak with who has used her has nothing but great things to say. 
  • I'm using Molly from the Molly Jo Collection (mollyjocollection.com).  She's done many of my friends' weddings and we love her work.  She offers packages below $3,000 and is based out of Appleton.  We just had our engagement photo session last week and had the best time - I can't wait to work with her again on our wedding day!  Good luck!
  • For Ilana, did you need to travel to Madison for your engagement session? Or did she travel to Wausau?
  • We did our wedding in a different location, but we brought our photographer up to our cabin to shoot the part of the engagement in the winter (near Rapids) and she even met with us near Plover one day just to go over the timeline because she was up vacationing while we were at the cabin. She said that she shoots in Rapids and Wausau regularly. She didn't charge a travel fee because she has family in the area that she loves seeing. You may want to look into her. She was amazing - Light Source Photography. We had the owner Kathleen and her second shooter.
  • For  Ilana, we actually reside in Madison and did them here.  My fiance and I are both from Rhinelander, and chose Wausau as a "middle" spot for the wedding and will have her travel up there.

You could send a message to her via Facebook or via her website for more information about traveling for shoots.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards