Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Wedding/Event Space for Sale for 7-12-14 at Chanhassen Dinner Theatre

My fiancé and I recently had to postpone our wedding due to unforeseen major health issues with a couple of our dear family members. We are unable to move our date with our venue, but are able to sell our date/venue for anyone looking to rent out their Club Theatre on July 12. This is the perfect venue for a wedding, rehearsal, party, or other special event. Unfortunately, we are unable to use it and enjoy it due to these circumstances after all of the hard work, time, and money we have put in. The amount that we paid was $4,250 so that is what someone would get in credit when taking over our date/venue. We don't want to take a complete loss by having to fully cancel so we are willing to negotiate the price in order to avoid a complete loss. The package that we set up was for $7,500 which included use of the Club Theatre room, a ceremony/reception, a DJ, security, wedding cake, plated dinner for up to 150 guests (more guests would be $30 per plate per person, linens, candles, two kegs of beer, and so much more. since we have to postpone, we have not made any additional payments but you can get a lot for $4,250 and can customize our package to suit your own needs. If anyone is interested, please let me know. this is such an unfortunate situation and you would helping my fiancé and I out greatly so we can use this money towards our new date once we are able to start planning our wedding again. Thank you!

Re: Wedding/Event Space for Sale for 7-12-14 at Chanhassen Dinner Theatre

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards