Wedding 911
Options

What can I do to use my minimum 4 hours with my limo rental?

edited January 2015 in Wedding 911
Hi everyone!

Ok so my fiance and I attended a bridal show yesterday, and we were fortunate enough to not only win a free Engagement Photo session but also the grand prize drawing for a free limo! We are overjoyed and this is a huge load off for us, but I'm not sure how to use the four hours. The thing is, we are getting married at Disney World two weeks before and then having a reception in our hometown for all of our family and friends who can't travel all the way there. We will be using the limo at our reception to take us from my mom's to the venue, but that's only about 45 minutes. Since we will have had our actual wedding a few weeks before, I won't need hours to take photos, especially considering we won't be in bridal wear (maybe just a few shoots in our nice reception clothes) so I'm triyng to think of other fun things we could do to use up all that time. It will just be myself, my groom, our maid of honor, and our best man, who are all adults, so what would you suggest? I'm thinking our reception would start about 4:30 so we would need things to fill the time from 12:30-4:30 or if I started the reception earlier, having it pick us up from the venue and taking us out from 9-1 am. I really just want to use up every minute of free Limo time because I was so fortunate to get this and I know a lot of girls would have been really happy to get it! Thanks so much!

Re: What can I do to use my minimum 4 hours with my limo rental?

• Options
    ^ That if they'll split it into two separate blocks.

I had a bachelorette party in Chicago, FI had his in Austin.  But my amazing MOH threw us a joint party one evening.  We came to her house for dinner, but in reality, our younger friends that like to go out were there.  We had dinner, then went out on the town.  It was a surprise joint bachelor-bachelorette party/friends party/whatever you want to call it.  It was nice to get driven around to drink.  Everyone had a fantastic time.  So you could consider doing some sort of pre-festivities with your friends.  The reality at my wedding was that I didn't get a lot of time with my close friends until the after party.  By the time you see every aunt, cousin, etc. the night starts to slip away fast.  But I definitely enjoyed quality time with them before!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards