Tennessee

Reception at Riverwood Mansion, Nashville, TN???

Has anyone had their reception at Riverwood Mansion??? The testimonials on their website are, of course, amazing, but I would love to hear from "real brides" - what did you think? Is it worth the money? Was it the "perfect fantasy garden wedding venue"? I live in Michigan, so its really hard for me to find venues!!! I'll take any and all suggestions and advice as to venues near Gallatin, TN, and Nashville, TN!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Re: Reception at Riverwood Mansion, Nashville, TN???

• edited December 2011
    Hello, I recently was the wedding coordinator at Riverwood and I can tell you that it is breahtaking.  They are also extremely easy to work with.  I highly recommend it .  If I can help you with any other details or questions please feel free to contact me.  I know that it is very very difficult to plan a wedding from a distance.

Best wishes
  • edited December 2011
    We ended up getting married in Knoxville, but Riverwood was my #1 choice in Nashville for our venue.  Over the past few years (I'm a wedding photographer now) I have shot a few weddings there and I can tell you it really is beautiful!  There are at least 3 ceremony spots to choose from, but my favorite is the garden with the black iron gazebo.  It is surrounded by lush trees and plants, and the arched 'arbor' you would walk through to come down the aisle is stunning--perfect for photos.  
    Their coordinators always keep everything on time and running smoothly.  
    Here is one photo from that area--it may help you visualize.  I have many more if you need to get a better idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards