Wedding Etiquette Forum

I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB

Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB

• Ahhah thats hilarious.
  • I'm so curious about what happened to #8?!?!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Did Ryan reject her advances so she crossed him out?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This cracked me up. She deserved it though. She ratted on him.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Wow,  that's gotta suuuuuuuck.  That's why if you want to rat someone out, you better be sure there's no skeletons, er, hook up lists, in your closet.
  • Oh wow...

The other day two 16 year olds in school were discussing their favorite type of vodka. It made me very sad.
  • Oh my god!!  That is funny and sad and horrible all at the same time.  I wonder how old she is.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2009
    My company has blocked lamebook.  Lame.

ETA: Can someone PIP?  Pretty please.  TY
  • maybe she was crossing them off as she went?  When I have a lot to do I like to make lists, too.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Oh dear god, don't even know what to say... other than that I'm really glad that I have close relationships with all three of my siblings.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • "what are you gonna do? Tell mom and dad I uploaded your d*ck sucking list to facebook? Go ahead."

Bwahaha!

Capri, your company block everything!

my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Cakes: (I got that from an old thread, but found it very funny for some reason)

Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • And this is why you should never EVER make lists like this. Holy crap.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thanks Lauren.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hate-brother-finds-hook-up-list-posts-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b96beffa-5dca-4510-8be6-992ef580493fPost:7afbc23f-844a-472b-a172-508cc874ddcd">Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]maybe she was crossing them off as she went?  When I have a lot to do I like to make lists, too.
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

LOL Mrs. TR.

Yeah, but she had dates next to 3 other guys, so I'm not sure about #8.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hate-brother-finds-hook-up-list-posts-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b96beffa-5dca-4510-8be6-992ef580493fPost:ba1eabec-1354-44ba-9b64-55110f406015">Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]And this is why you should never EVER make lists like this. Holy crap.
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

I don't even understand why you would want to make a list like this!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • My fave comment:

Yes Katie, it’s clearly Chris’s fault that everyone knows you’re a slut now. Giving out BJs like candy from a parade float had nothing to do with it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hate-brother-finds-hook-up-list-posts-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b96beffa-5dca-4510-8be6-992ef580493fPost:2ed0f6ec-2536-4b90-9324-fe16318bfa9b">Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB : I don't even understand why you would want to make a list like this!
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

Wait, you didn't have a list?

::folds list back up and puts it back in Spice Girls diary and locks heart-shaped pad lock and throws away key::

Yeah, me neither. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hate-brother-finds-hook-up-list-posts-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b96beffa-5dca-4510-8be6-992ef580493fPost:1a4c9118-db83-4fe7-8b81-987f9b31046c">Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE] Wait, you didn't have a list? ::folds list back up and puts it back in Spice Girls diary and locks heart-shaped pad lock and throws away key:: Yeah, me neither. 
    Posted by goheels05[/QUOTE]

Um, correction: I didn't have a list <em>past the age of 12</em>. And as such,  no BJs were on the list. And no one I ever actually did anything with. Pretty much just Jonathan Taylor Thomas and a guy on my bus.
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Holy mother of god.

It's not just a record of her whorishness, it's a to do list. She even had a deadline.

And can someone tell me what bibby bang means? Oh, wait, that doesn't say bibby, oh jesus

• "I <3 Facebook like you <3 c*ck"  hahaha
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hate-brother-finds-hook-up-list-posts-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b96beffa-5dca-4510-8be6-992ef580493fPost:3bace5d9-c91a-4c43-9e3c-2bef6ae38e64">Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy mother of god. It's not just a record of her whorishness, it's a to do list. She even had a deadline. And can someone tell me what bibby bang means? Oh, wait, that doesn't say bibby, oh jesus
    Posted by lpstl[/QUOTE]

It took me a while to figure that one out too.
    It still amazes me how in depth she went! I don't think I had a list in high school (I was very boring/prudish) but even if I made one now it wouldn't be liked "finged" "blowjob" etc.
    yech...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hate-brother-finds-hook-up-list-posts-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:b96beffa-5dca-4510-8be6-992ef580493fPost:1a4c9118-db83-4fe7-8b81-987f9b31046c">Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB : Wait, you didn't have a list? ::folds list back up and puts it back in Spice Girls diary and locks heart-shaped pad lock and throws away key:: Yeah, me neither. 

DED :)
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Exactly katie, whatever happened to the good old fashioned base system?

• edited December 2009
    I don't know, but I definitely didn't fantasize about giving blow jobs when I was in high school.

Hell, I still hate giving blow jobs.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hate-brother-finds-hook-up-list-posts-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:b96beffa-5dca-4510-8be6-992ef580493fPost:3b094db9-c27b-4f56-a85e-d70fc0760ff4">Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know, but I definitely didn't fantasize about giving blow jobs when I was in high school. Hell, I still hate giving blow jobs.
    really? i enjoy it!

oh wait. tmi?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hate-brother-finds-hook-up-list-posts-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:b96beffa-5dca-4510-8be6-992ef580493fPost:3b094db9-c27b-4f56-a85e-d70fc0760ff4">Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know, but I definitely didn't fantasize about giving blow jobs when I was in high school. Hell, I still hate giving blow jobs.

::nods head:: (and not in a BJ giving way)

What is the bibby bang? I still haven't figured that out.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards