Florida-South Florida

Booking site unseen? Key Largo Lighthouse

edited January 2015 in Florida-South Florida
So did you make a trip to see your location or book site unseen based off reviews? I found a site I love but I don't know when i would be able to visit FL just to see the location in person. 

And if you have seen this I would LOVE to know if it is as good as all the reviews say it is. 

Key Largo Lighthouse http://www.keylargolighthouse.com 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Booking site unseen? Key Largo Lighthouse

• I think most of us booked site unseen. 

I recommend posting this on the Florida local boards, as there may be som brides on there that have been. i can move your post over there as well. 

• Sure moving it would be great. Thank you

I am ok with it but my FI was asking about making plans to visit it. That just seemed crazy as it we did not like it what would we do have 6 trips to different places around the country to find a location. There goes the wedding budget :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I will absolutely tell you that it is a beautiful location and a dream of a wedding.  Here are the "buts"-our weather is reliably unpredictable except in the summer, when you can expect rain every day, just can't say exactly what time of day; if this is a destination wedding, the drive to Key West is not really quick and certainly not one you want guests doing if they are drinking.  Key Largo is great for those who love fishing and the beach, but you might not have an easy time getting hair and make-up for BMs.  If you are headed to the Keys anyway, why not go all the way and use a venue on Key West? Most of those have a "Plan B" for rain, there is way more to do on Duval St. and the businesses there can help with attending to "beauty prep".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards