Flowers

Floral Ideas for June Wedding

Hi all,

In June, I get to marry my very best friend and I'm so excited about that.   I am trying to gather some ideas for flowers in advance of meeting with some florists this weekend.   I have some pictures from theknot.com's photo section and from pinterest but I'm not sure it's enough.

My wedding is taking place at a country club.  The ceremony is outside and the reception is indoors (although the space has floor-ceiling windows and a wrap around balcony so it feels very indoor/outdoor).  My bridesmaids dresses are coral (the coral reef color from David's Bridal).  My wedding dress is strapless, lots of lace (pretty traditional).   My fiance and his groomsmen will likely be wearing tuxedos.  I have a modest budget for flowers (around $1,000).  For that money, I basically want one nice bridal bouquet, 5 small bridesmaid bouquets (or corsages), boutonniere's for my fiance and his groomsmen and my dad and 8 low centerpieces for the reception.  I am also incorporating candles into my centerpieces.

I am generally attracted to soft yellows, oranges (even peachy colors) and pinks.  Did any of you girls use those colors in your spring or summer wedding?  Do you have some pictures of your bouquets or centerpieces?  Does anybody know what flowers come in these shades that are in season or moderately priced in the summer?  Also- if anybody had coral bridesmaid dresses, what color did your gals wear/carry?

Thanks girls! xoxo

Re: Floral Ideas for June Wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards