Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

venue for 200 with my caterer?

Hello ladies :)
   I'm desperately looking for a venue that can accommodate up to 200 and will allow us to bring in our own caterer.  I want to stay within an hour of Philadelphia, but chester county and delaware county would work best.

The other option would be any affordable place  (hopefully no more than $1500) where I could rent a tent and still bring in my own caterer.

Thank you for all your help!

Re: venue for 200 with my caterer?

• Have you checked out Partyspace,com?  You can search by venue/size date to narrow it down, and then review options which allow you to bring in your own caterer.  I know the Ice Box (if you're willing to work with a blank slate) is one option for sure right in NoLibs.

I would also check out Fairmount Park's website- they have a ton of unique spaces in the city which allow you to bring in your own caterer.
  • Thank you!! I have checked out Partyspace, but I haven't come across the Ice Box yet, so I'll definitely look into it.  I would love a permanently covered space, like the Audubon Center, but there too far out of my price range.  I'm definitely okay with renting a tent as long as the site fee isn't a fortune...I can't see the point of a huge site fee for a beautiful indoor space only to put a tent right next to it :)  I'll definitely check out the Ice box though, as I'm open to indoor spaces as well.
  • Elmwood Park Zoo...could add a tent for more room http://www.elmwoodparkzoo.org/facility-rentals.php
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards