New Jersey - South
Options

Rode's Barn in October - any experience?

Hi All!

My fiance and I are looking to have our ceremony and reception at Rode's Barn in Swedesboro, NJ. We are in love with the unfinished/rustic feel, and are prepared to make some adjustments due to limited space. But does anyone out there have experience with Rode's barn? And are there any tips/advice that you would offer for us? We just want to make sure we think of everything we possibly can as we prepare for our wedding next year. Any thoughts you might have on saving money / decorating well / surprising or unique ideas, we would love to hear! Thank you in advance for your help!

Re: Rode's Barn in October - any experience?

• Options
    I am actually looking to book here in november 2016!  we are planning to buy string lights after christmas when they are sale to decorate more.  Also vases from the dollar store for branches/flower centerpieces.

let me know how it goes :)  
  • Options
    I'm eyeing that location too! Check out their Facebook page as they post a lot of pics from weddings and events there. That might help give you an idea of how to decorate and use the space. I was drooling over all those great pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards