Arizona-Phoenix

All inclusive venues

Hey y'all! My fiance and I just got engaged and we currently have a budget of $12,000 and an additional cushion of $2,500. Does anyone know of any all inclusive ceremony/reception venues in the valley around this price range?

Re: All inclusive venues

• zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    What part of the valley and for what size guestlist?There are tons. All the golf clubs, a ton of hotels, as well as some venues. Windmill Winery in Florence, Aldea in the West Valley, Tre Bella in downtown Mesa, The Secret Garden in central Phoenix, Regale in Scottsdale,are all good all inclusives.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was really impressed with Regency Garden in Mesa, they really make it look like a garden in the middle of the city. The owner is so passionate and has such great services to offer. My guest list was around 100-120 and all inclusive I believe was 15,000 for the cheapest package. So depending on what you want, this could be for you. 

I ended up going a completely different direction but I would have chose Regency Garden if I stuck with my garden theme.
  • Mine is going to be at the Venue at the Grove. I was really impressed with how all-inclusive it was there, but also there was some choice. So they have 4 photographers they work with, I could chose the one whose style I liked the best. Same with cake, flowers, etc. We are having a small wedding (50 guests) but the price is within that budget.
  • The Farm at South Mountain(Chandler), The Wright House(Mesa)

• The Wright House is really nice and easy on price!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We recently booked at Old Town Wedding and Event Center in Peoria, SUPER affordable and beautiful venue!
  • We're having ours at Whispering Tree Ranch in Laveen. We're having 100 people and we're looking at about $10k for the whole shebang! We looked at Venue at the Grove, but it was a little pricier and it had almost the same feel as Whispering Tree Ranch...
  • I am paying 9700 for the wright house for 75 guest and 44 bucks after 75 per person
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards