Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Not sure how to wear my hair for wedding!!

My wedding dress is a halter sweetheart neckline. I am stuck between two styles: side sweep or a loose up do with some hair out on the side of my face. I need to get my hair trial done and this is driving me crazy because I can't make up my mind. Which style would look the best with a halter wedding dress?

Thank you in advance!!! :)

Re: Not sure how to wear my hair for wedding!!

• Either would look great with the style of dress, but I will throw this out there

• When is your wedding? Think of what the weather could be like, if its in the summer time or any time where the humidity could be high, consider the updo as your hair may hold up better with an updo. Also if it's warm, having your hair off your body may be more comfortable
    • Are you one to play with your hair alot or end up putting it up in a pony tail because it bothers you after a while when it's down? If so, consider an updo
  • I'd also talk to the hair stylist. I know SO little about hair, that when I went to get it done for my sister's wedding, I said to my stylist (and friend) "I have no idea. Please just make it look good." I trusted her a lot, which you may or may not be comfortable with, but she did something she liked and was good at, and it came out AMAZING.
  • hpubridehpubride member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2015
    Side-swept would be so pretty!
    These were my inspirations for side-swept hair 

• doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    Personally, I'd go with an updo.  Below are some pictures.
    Updo:
    Side swept:
  • With a halter dress, I say updo… 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards