Virginia

Up and coming photographers in Charlottesville area

I am working with a $500-800 for a photographer.  Does anyone know someone who is looking to get into the industry or is just starting out who might have lower rates?  Anyone know photographers who could refer someone else?

Re: Up and coming photographers in Charlottesville area

• I think it will be REALLY hard to find someone in that price range, except for a complete amateur. An experienced wedding photographer is priceless, so if you can adjust your budget to allocate more money towards a professional, experienced photographer, I would do it. That being said, I've used Alex C Tenser Photographer before and was pleasantly surprised with her work (not sure where her price points are currently, but I know last year they were a lot lower than anyone in Charlottesville). Another one you might want to check into is Heather Michelle Photography...
  • Hello, 

First of all congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I am the owner of Memory's Lane Photography based in Staunton. I have two wedding collections that fit within your budget. Both offer all day wedding coverage. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards