Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Honeymoon Locations

Hi everyone!  First off I want to say thanks to those of you who gave me some advice a few weeks back about some issues I was having as far as setting a date planning with my fiance.  Happy to say we worked it out and have our date!  Anyway we are thinking of doing something a little different for our honeymoon (not Hawaii, Mexico, or other traditional places) and I was curious if anyone had any ideas or knows anyone who did a slightly off-beat honeymoon?  We would be going in mid-late October after the wedding.  Canada and Alaska are some ideas we talked about.  Thanks!

Re: Honeymoon Locations

• Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015

probably best to post this on the honeymoon board.

And Alaska will be freezing and covered in snow in October. If that is your thing, then go for it.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oops didn't realize there was a honeymoon board!  Just posted on this one since it was in the drop-down under Community.
  • Options
    What exactly do you want to do on your HM?  What is your budget?  The answers to these two questions are pretty important in regards to deciding where you should go.

• Options
    My fiance and I aren't beach people and wanted to do something different than the typical tropical honeymoon too.  We also are saving up for a house so wanted something less expensive and in the country.  We decided on spending the first couple days in Nashville since we both love music and have never been there before and the last few days in the Smoky Mountains doing some hiking and staying in a nice cabin.  We'll also be traveling in mid/late October and were hoping the fall colors in the mountains will be beautiful then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards