July 2015 Weddings

Well now that, that's out of the way........

We just recently booked our venue and photographer and now I feel kind of bored. We were so busy with appointments and researching and now that it's booked, I feel like we have a break for a bit. Next on my list is my dress but I have a couple of months for that. I, of course am still looking up a lot of things, from decor to invites to hair/makeup, but those things will be awhile until we need to really figure out what we will be doing. I find myself looking and stressing out about things, like wording for invites and I think to myself how silly, because we have so long until that time comes.

It's just crazy how busy and overwhelmed we were and now it's calm. I guess that's how wedding planning goes, right?

Any one else feeling this way?

Re: Well now that, that's out of the way........

• Totally agreed!

What's your date?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I feel like we stalled out too! It just seems to soon to start certain things but I need to do something!
  • Now that we have our venue booked, we're able to stop worrying about that! Of course the weekend we chose is during a very busy weekend in July. I was so stressed we would be screwed.  Now we're looking into renting a house for the reception/family and friend celebration week. I'm not too worried about that. 

I just figure do one thing at a time and have fun with it. We plan to just have a fun and chill wedding. 
  • I feel the same. I was really stressed the last few weeks though, so now that the big stuff is taken care of I'm calling this my "wedding planning vacation" lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards