Knottie Tech Help
Options

Adding more than just 2 to the Guest List for RSVP

I have several families whose children will be coming, but I cannot get more than 2 names to appear on the Guest List. I made my excel spreadsheet, but it is not working correctly. Only the initial invite and guest show up. Nothing beyond that. How can I fix this or add them?

Re: Adding more than just 2 to the Guest List for RSVP

• Options
    I have several families whose children will be coming, but I cannot get more than 2 names to appear on the Guest List. I made my excel spreadsheet, but it is not working correctly. Only the initial invite and guest show up. Nothing beyond that. How can I fix this or add them?
    I would recommend posting this on the tech board, you may get more help that way if you're using The Knot's RSVP helper. 

FWIW, I've heard it's notoriously awful though.

• Options
    Oh dear. Thanks! I will try that.
  • Options
    Honestly, I would recommend not using TK tools because they just aren't useful and have had loads of issues in the past.

I would just make your guest list using good ole Microsoft Excel and keep track of RSVPs on that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards