Michigan-Detroit
Options

Premarital counseling

FI and I want to do some premarital counseling before we get married and we are just doing it voluntarily, Does anyone know anyone good and resonably priced? Im in the Novi area
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Premarital counseling

• Options
    Hi there - my FI and I are doing the same thing.  We found this place in Novi and have our 3rd appt tonite. Our counselor is Lisa. The cost is $400 for 5 sessions, which may not be what you consider to be reasonably priced , but we are pleased with our sessions so far.  Both of you complete an assessment, then your results are reviewed over the next few sessions.  they may be willing to work with you if you don't want to sign on for the whole package.  Hope this helps and good luck!

• Options
    Mandee YGPM
  • Options
    How soon after you are engaged should you go for counseling?  I'm assuming the sooner the better?
  • Options
    Well we got egaged in February and we were planning on a May 2013 wedding but after some serious discussion we both decided so we do not go in to crazy debt with our wedding to postpone it until 2014. Kinda sucks cause alot of things were booked and we may lose like 500 dollars but it is for the better.

Aside from all of that I would just seriosuly just do it. It will help you soo much in your realtionship and even make it stronger. We had our first meeting the other day and it went great!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards