Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Can't decide when to use this song!

My fiance and I are dead set on using Blue Swede - Hooked on a Feeling at some point in our wedding. He's a huge Marvel fan and we love Guardians of the Galaxy. The uniqueness of it is also awesome. We can't decide if we want to use it for when we are announced at our reception or as a first dance song. We're going to start with a typical slow dance and then break out into a nerdy, fun dance some time into it. That's just who we are. So....announcement....or first dance??

Re: Can't decide when to use this song!

• Options
    Maybe you could use a few from Guardians of the Galaxy....

Come and Get Your Love and Ain't No Mountain High Enough have to be in the mix, too!

How about one of those ^ for grand entrance, and Ohh Ohh Child for 1st dance ... mixed with Hooked on a Feeling.  

Really, it sounds like you guys are fun, so I'm sure any way you end of using that song will be perfect.

• Options
    Either one is fine. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Either is fine.

I would say that if it is that important use it as your first dance song.

To me the music they play when announcing people is just background, I am not paying attention to it because they are talking over it and people are clapping.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards