Ohio-Cleveland

Local Invitation Vendors-Budget Friendly

Hi Cleveland Area Brides-

I am in search of a local but budget friendly vendor for my wedding stationary.  A co-worker used a printing company in North Olmstead called CSQP printing.  I do not want to pay an arm and a leg for invites, and other stationary.  Honestly, no one remembers it.  I have thought about doing them myself but don't want the hassle.   There are a few paper stationary places in Rocky River but are crazy priced.  Not interested in that.  Any suggestions are more than welcomed.

Re: Local Invitation Vendors-Budget Friendly

• There is a place called Hollo's Papercrafts in Brunswick that a few of my friends who have gotten married in the past year have all used. I haven't been there yet myself. Was actually planning on visiting them in the next few weeks here. They got pocket invites and said that they were waaay cheaper there than anywhere else. It's worth looking into at least! I'll try to give an update after I check them out myself.
  • I ordered mine online through Vistaprint, so not local.

Have you looked at Sam's Club or Walmart or something like that? 

Anniversary
  • How much are you willing to spend. I ordered from weddingpaperdivas.com and spent a little less than $300 and they have free shipping and a lot of coupons
  • I am looking to spend around $500 at the most.  Not sure if that is realistic or not, seeing as how I've never been married before! haha  $300 sounds like a good deal.  I have friend who lives in Medina but is from Brunswick, I will have to ask her if she knows anything about that place.  Thanks ladies!
  • http://www.impresseventbranding.com/

not sure of prices but i did graduate with her from high school. 
  • uszakkuszakk member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2015
    We got ours from a woman who works from her home in North Royalton. She is a graphic designer and has done invites and programs for a few of our friends. She will create several styles at different price points so you can compare or combine elements. She uses really beautiful materials - we got many compliments on our invites. Let me know if you'd like her contact info! 
  • Uszakk-

I would certainly love her contact info.  Without going into specifics, do you think she is someone who could keep the cost at or below $500 for roughly 150 invites and possibly other wedding stationary?  

Thanks!
  • Yes - I sent you a message with her info! 
  • hi there! I'm looking for invitations right around the same budget. would you be able to send me her info? thank you!!
  • @uszakk  could you pm me her contact info as well?  thanks!
  • @uszakk would you mind sending me her info as well? Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards