Wedding Woes

In other more shallow news:

I went super blonde last night---and wanted to cut my hair to this:

But I really hadn't prepped, and just wanted it on a whim---so I'm postponing, because really even though I KNOW H won't like it, I just want to bring it up to him....but I am growing my hair out for...why?  I don't know.  So this....this was a debate last night.

Re: In other more shallow news:

• I like it!
  • It would require the cutting of about 5-6" of hair in the back which is my only draw back, but I have the hair that would work---and honestly---it's just hair. 
  • I'd do it.

DH has the same thing re: long hair.  He likes it pulled back in a ponytail.  I could wear it like that every day for the rest of my life and he'd be happy.  I would not.  Our compromise was that I not do it pixie short again (though he seemed to like that well enough to ask me out back in the day!).  He at least pretends to understand I need some stylin'.
  • I just get tired of the long hair---it's a constricted idea I've allowed myself to play into, because it's more "womanly" or whatever.  Plus also, I'm in that weird length where 2" would make it a style and I'm in-between.
  • That would be super cute.  

The last time I got my hair cut, I went a bit shorter.  DH was taken aback by the cut and color.  But I just feel like he can suck it up and deal...ha. 
  • I wish I could do different cuts.  I just don't have the hair for it.  Or maybe I don't have the desire to spend time and $ to have the hair for it.

So really I want to just HAVE cute hair.
  • I love that cut. And you've had short hair before and it suits your face I think.

But I also understand the struggle of cutting off your hair. For the last 2 years my hair has been shoulder length and I've been loving it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards