African American Weddings

shapewear

whats the best shape wear to wear under wedding dresses?

Re: shapewear

• a longline bra is the best

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • depends on what your needs are.... if you dont have much of a tummy a long line bra is great
    if you have a tummy like i do *its more like a gut* you want a smoother that you can wear your own bra with.... 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • so theres not  like a all in one?

• @knottie52923642 thats what the longline one is.. but like my girl thedivav said.. is you got a little more loving around the middle then like a separate body shapper would work. 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • LeciaB said:
    @knottie52923642 thats what the longline one is.. but like my girl thedivav said.. is you got a little more loving around the middle then like a separate body shapper would work. 
    Ok thanks
  • Watch this.   Now don't quote me, but I do believe they make strapless contraptions.   You wont be able to breathe and sitting may never be comfortable again, but you will be snatched.  I've got one of these trust me when I tell you every part of this video is true.  lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8xwkFp9n8g
  • i was actually looking at these today.. hee hee.. i want to be able to drop it like that ..lol

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • I bought a Squeem ( on Amazon) and combined it with a half bra. Hunni, the stomach snatch was my best investment
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Watch this.   Now don't quote me, but I do believe they make strapless contraptions.   You wont be able to breathe and sitting may never be comfortable again, but you will be snatched.  I've got one of these trust me when I tell you every part of this video is true.  lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8xwkFp9n8g
    Does it come in strapless?

• It says sizes 26 to 42 what if you are a size 8?
  • google ardyss bodymagic for more information, but these are for girls who need help smoothing out the rolls.  If you're a size 8, you really should be able to use a regular waist trainer, like miss J suggested.  the brand name she's referring to is Squeem but as long as you're still on the google, type in "compression garment" and all your choices will come up.   You might also do better with a trainer that attaches to the bra you're going use rather than one that comes built into a regular ole girdle.   Kandi Burruss waist trainer, put that in the search box, she was all the way pulled together for her wedding and I think she was an 8 or smaller when they got married.
  • google ardyss bodymagic for more information, but these are for girls who need help smoothing out the rolls.  If you're a size 8, you really should be able to use a regular waist trainer, like miss J suggested.  the brand name she's referring to is Squeem but as long as you're still on the google, type in "compression garment" and all your choices will come up.   You might also do better with a trainer that attaches to the bra you're going use rather than one that comes built into a regular ole girdle.   Kandi Burruss waist trainer, put that in the search box, she was all the way pulled together for her wedding and I think she was an 8 or smaller when they got married.
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards