Louisiana-New Orleans

Budget friendly venue

Hello fellow knotties I'm currently on the hunt for a venue to accommodate 125-150 guest for 9,000 or under. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Budget friendly venue

• You can look into:

1. Napoleon House
    2. Pat O's (either the Briar's Suite or Pat O's on the River)
    3. Rosy's Jazz Hall
    4. Paris Room / Cafe Soule
    5. Pharmacy Museum (with an outside caterer like FoodArt) - or the most reasonably-priced caterer - for this or other venues - I've found is http://www.1stclasscateringnola.com/ )
    6. Hotel Storyville (it's a big outdoor space, kind of casual, but you could get it catered fairly cheaply and she rents it out fairly cheaply)
    7. Irish Cultural Museum (it's a tiny bit small for that size group, but very reasonable)
    8. House of Broel (there are some caveats, read the reviews and DEFINITELY meet with her / tour the place before you make a decision, but her prices are great).
    9. Beauregard-Keyes House (it costs 3-3.5k to rent, but you could get it catered by 1stclass including alcohol for under 6k)
    10. Bourbon Vieux
    11. Benachi House (I didn't visit them but a lot of brides have recommended it).

All of these places have different vibes/packages/etc., but you could do a reasonably-priced wedding at all of them.
  • Great list of venues above, the most affordable caterer out there is Capdeboscq in case you need to bring in your own. They worked out a could special substitutions for user an unbelievable price.
  • Thanks ladies!!!
  • Was going to mention at least half of those, @nolabride2015 !  Second that! :)
  • The Degas House is where I'm having my wedding and we're doing 50 people for just under 6,000.  That includes a day of coordinator and catering (food and alcohol) by the Degas House (the food is insanely awesome!) and tables/chairs/plates/dinnerware and $150 towards your cake.  I'm sure you could do a Friday wedding there for around your price. And it's just awesome because so many things are included in the price and less for you to worry about.
  • Please consider Eiffel Society as they have a Budget Savvy Bride Package. You can have both your ceremony and reception there.  I booked them for my destination wedding because of their affordability. However my mom's recently lung disease diagnosis will not allow her to travel and I cannot image getting married without her!

I am looking to transfer over my wedding deposits with Eiffel Society (wedding reception), the Chateau LeMonye (courtyard ceremony), and Firefly Ambiance (decor). This is a value of almost $4,000 which I am willing to transfer over at a discounted rate (best offer). My wedding date is scheduled for 09/18/15, but I am sure these vendors are willing to work with date changes.  If you are interested please email me at teamporter2015@gmail.com.

Jazmyn
  • @invaderdem Southport Music Hall can accommodate that size of a wedding and stay within your price range.  We booked out reception there.  The owner/manager is super sweet and flexible as well.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards