Florida-Central Florida

Winter Park Farmer's Market Question

Hi! I love the Winter Park Farmer's Market and it's one of my top options right now. For any of you who are using this venue, how far in advance did you book? Have reached out via email but haven't heard back yet. Just need to know if they'll book 12 months out, 18 months out, etc.

Thanks!
-----

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Winter Park Farmer's Market Question

• Oh, and when you did book, was it booked up fast? Thanks again!
    -----

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They have a lot of rules there. Just so you know. That is why I decided to not go with it. They have a farmers market every Saturday which means you only get an hour to set up before the wedding. They also do not allow certain material or burning candles. Other then that it is beautiful.
  • Hey!

I am having my wedding there in April 2015 and I booked it in January 2014.  They do fill up fast I was told.  We are having a friday wedding because I was told that it is a huge headache to have it on Saturday with the farmers market going on.  They recently updated their website with rules.  I do not think the burning candles is true.  I was told the flame can not go higher than the votive.  Call them if they have no responded.  
  • Always ask if there are cancellations. That's how I found our date and we actually out grew it and had to cancel the venue. It worked out and we got our deposit back. They do book up very fast and I was told they had weddings every saturday booked for 18 months straight!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards