New York-New York City

photo/video help

Hello all

I wanted to know if any of you had recommendations for an affordable wedding photo/videographer in the NYC area.  Preferably with prices around or below $3k, which I know is very hard to find in NYC. We are just looking for simple and classy.

Let me know if you have any leads!!  Thanks!

Re: photo/video help

• I have moved this thread to your local board where brides from your area can offer suggestions. "Photos & Video" is an international board and it won't be viewed by many people in the NYC area on there. GL! :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• jenmongjenmong member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2014
    You should check out Elssol Production. I think they have a package around 3k but they do have different packages.
  • I helped my sister plan her wedding last year and they used www.mybelovedwedandart.com
    They are quite good - though I saw other photographers that were equally good or better, but we loved their personalities and you could get a good package for that price.  I think they include free ceremony video.  I think I will use them when I marry in 2016
  • Honest Vision is an up and coming company started by an associate of mine. They did an amazing job for a wedding I went to back in September. Recently, they filmed my cousins baptism and it came out great. Since they are fairly new, their prices won't be as high as other companies that have been around for long time. I'm sure they would love to work with you. Contact Eric and negotiate prices. He's a real nice guy and easy to work with. *They only do video*

Call Eric for more details - 347-256-0311

While their website is not up and running yet, their facebook page just went up. Facebook.com/honestvisionnyc

• thanks for the leads. will look into all of them.

@sli04 just to let you know that their website is up and running lol http://www.honestvision.nyc/welcome.html

• Take a look at www.luislockhartstudio.com and see if you like them, they are within your budget. 

Hope this helps! 
  • Look At The Wall Productions filmed my wedding and they were wonderful, ask for Gigi, she was really nice.  Their website is www.lookatthewall.com/weddings 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards