Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Best US Honeymoon spots in late November/Early December?

So, my FILs have offered to help us pay for our Honeymoon (They are so wonderful, YAY!).

Where are your favorite places to travel in the US during November/December?

We'd kind of like to go some place warm, but we're open to any & all opinions!

:)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Best US Honeymoon spots in late November/Early December?

• Options
    I guess it depends on what you're looking to do- beach, spas, hiking, etc.?
  • Options
    That time of year and some place warm, I think your best options would be either Hawaii, Florida, the Southwest or maybe very Southern California.
  • Options
    Florida 
    New Orleans 
    Arizona 
    California 

It really depends on what you'd like to do. 
  • Options
    If there is no budget from your inlaws, I'd go to Hawaii!  Are you limited to the US?  Could you do the USVI?  Or Puerto Rico?
  • Options

I would recommend going to a local travel agent and tell them what your budget is, what type of things you like to or would like to do while on your honeymoon and let them pull some options together for you. That is their job to spend their day looking up deals and vacation options for people and they may know of package deals in great locations that you would have a hard time finding yourself. They know when the off seasons are at different locations which can be chepaer which means you may be able to do more stuff for less money.

• Options
    @Erikan73, that sounds like a perfect idea! Thank you! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Napa Valley! It's not warm, but it's great US destination with great food/wine/sights. It's off season too, so it will be a lot cheaper and won't be crowded at all. 
  • Options
    arrrghmateyarrrghmatey member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited February 2015
    We're going to Hawaii on our honeymoon. We live in NorCal so its super easy/quick to get to Hawaii--we don't have to spend a whole day flying there and flying back. We will also be going in mid-November. It will still be warm and the whales migrate to the islands from the north.

If you or your FILs have a Costco membership, check out their travel packages. We got a good deal on a two-island Hawaii vacation which includes car, hotel, and flights.
                                     Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Sedona and the Grand Canyon - hands down. You can get a cabin with a rim view and drink wine watching the sunset. It's amazing!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards