Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Need help with my bridal look (Casablanca 1975)

Hi all. I need help figuring out my bridal look! I am not a fashionista in the slightest and this is proving to be quite a daunting task! My dress is Casablanca Bridal 1975 with the straps altered to Casablanca 2155. My dress does not come in till the first week of March and it’s so hard for me to decide on anything without trying it on all together! Our wedding is being held during the day at a restaurant overlooking the bay and our decor is a “beachy” theme. I was thinking it would be cute to include starfish in my jewelry, hair accessories or both! I also want to wear 4inch wedges. I plan on wearing my hair to the side, half up, or mostly down. I usually wear my hair down and wavy so I feel that I would feel naked without some hair framing my face. The first picture is my dress (without the altered straps). These are some of the ideas I have saved but I am too chicken to jump the gun and purchase anything yet! I’d love input on what you like/dislike. I’m completely open to new ideas that I haven’t even considered! I also need suggestions on veils! I’m thinking a fingertip simple veil won’t distract from the beautiful detail on the bodice of my dress. Please help me!

Re: Need help with my bridal look (Casablanca 1975)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards