South Carolina-Charleston

Affordable photographer in Charleston, SC area

I'm looking for an affordable but quality photographer in the Charleston, SC area for our wedding day. I know that sometimes newer photographers that do not have alot of clients but do a great job, will have good deals on wedding packages. We really want to cut down on this cost in our budget. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great! thanks! 

Re: Affordable photographer in Charleston, SC area

• You will have much more success on your local board. Moving.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am a professional photographer based in Charleston, avail for travel. You can view my work via My website gallery at www.JenniferCollinsPhotography.com or FB at www.facebook.com/JenniferCollinsPhotography . My email is Jencoll2006@gmail.com
  • I used a family friend, Josie Photography (http://www.josiepictures.com) for my wedding two weeks ago.  Haven't seen the wedding photos yet but our engagement photos and my bridal portrait came out beautifully.  She was very affordable compared to the other photographers I looked at in the area, and she's definitely a fun person to be around all day.
  • Jenna Marie Weddings!  She's very talented,  reasonably priced and awesome to work with!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards