Massachusetts-Boston

Jewelers Building in Boston

I plan on going to the jewelers building soon to look for wedding bands. Anyone have any particular stores in there that they recommend? There are SO many it's overwhelming.

Re: Jewelers Building in Boston

• My fiancé went to BRAG and we've had great luck with them.  Looking at wedding bands soon again. He makes exactly what you want, and he didn't have my size band (ct weight), but he told me he was in the midst of making one for February to put in showroom I could try.  My fiancé looked at Barmakians and Descenza's and a handful of other places in the building, he was really happy with quality and price of BRAG.
  • My husband got his band at Homsy, and we got some other jewelry there as well.  Friends of ours had recommended them to us.  I found everyone there easy to work with and not pushy. For the mens bands we looked at, the prices we were quoted seemed reasonable based on the internet research I'd done.
  • FI and I also went to BRAG. Sevag is so talented, and his prices are great - 10% discount for paying with cash or check. I had no idea what I wanted, and Sevag spent ages going over various options in great detail.
  • @mae0714 I did some browsing at Homsy before I was engaged and they were really nice so I plan on going back there.

I'll definitely check out BRAG too. Thanks for the recs!

• John J. Flemings is amazing- highly recommend!
  • We used ADCO DIamond.  That is where my husband got my engagement ring so we went back for our wedding bands.  It sounds like he had a very good experience with them when he bought the engagement ring and it was pretty easy to get exactly what we wanted for wedding bands.  I wanted a band that was fitted to my E ring and Rina ordered a bunch of samples with bands/stones in different sizes so I could pick out exactly what I wanted.  I have been back since to get my E ring cleaned and tightened as well, which was fast and free.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards