Florida-South Florida

newly engaged - step 1

hi ladies, 

im newly engaged and in the beginning process of planning. can anyone give me some recommendations for an a venue that can do both ceremony (outdoors) and reception (indoors) in the miami-dade area? our guest list is at 180 right now but we hope to cut it down to 150. another questions, when you send out invites what percentage rsvps yes and no? like can i expect a large amount to decline?

thanks so much!
tai

Re: newly engaged - step 1

• Venue options depend on your budget. There are many gorgeous places in Miami area that can do Ceremony outside and Reception inside. There are lots of Estates that offer this option, some dont have fully inside options but have Tiki huts for reception; Cooper Estate, Schnebly Winery, Longons place, Thalatta Estate, Deering Estate. There are also The Addison in Boca, The Shane Center (but ceremony area only fits 120), Palmetto Bay Vllage Center. Those are a few that I can name off the top of my head. As a first step, solidfy a budget, so that when you visit these venues you know if they are in your range or not. Hope this helps some.
  • thanks so much, i wrote down all those venues and i plan on going with my mom over the weekend to check them out :)@skoggy23
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards