Snarky Brides

Burlap + Lace = Vomit

1235»

Re: Burlap + Lace = Vomit

• kss20 said:

I actually like the burlap and lace, BUT I would NEVER do that for my wedding because everyone on earth that is getting married these days seems to do it.  Same goes for that lace, cap sleeve, trumpet style, sweetheart neckline dress.  Love it!  Beautiful!  But I'd never get one because everyone else is.  I get really mad when people pick a dress like that on SYTD etc.

OH, and one trend I actually do really DESPISE is the stripper wedding dress!  You know.... the see-through Pnina Tornai dress?  Um... for real?  You going to the church like that?

I set out looking for a "different" dress when I went dress shopping, because, well I like fashion, and I didn't want to look like every other bride out there.  But I also went into the dress shopping experience with an open mind and an attitude of if it looks good, and I feel pretty in it, I'm getting it.

What did I end up with?  All lace, strapless sweetheart dress with a belt. 

Sometimes I think people focus too much on being different for the sake of being different, and forget about their true feelings.  I don't regret my dress for one second even though it has a sweetheart neckline and looks a little typical.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards