Pre-wedding Parties

Young bridal party

What are some ideas for a bachelorette party for a young/ not-drinking bride and bridal party? I'm only 20, and my MOH is 18. I plan on inviting some of my cousins also (who are pregnant) and a few other friends from church who may be older but do not drink... What are some fun ideas for us for a bachelorette party? Keep in mind, I'm in a relatively small town so there isn't much of a night life or anything. 

Thanks!

Re: Young bridal party

• Are there any classes you'd be interested in taking? Cooking or cake decorating or painting classes maybe?

I've also been to a paintball co-bachelor/bachelorette party that was SUPER fun.

Or just a nice dinner somewhere and a movie/night in.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Dinner and movie night, mini golf, painting or cooking classes, high tea, really, anything you'd like to do with your girlfriends normally. 

• Yeah this really depends on your group, but a class could be really fun.  I did pasta making with some friends and it was a fantastic time.  Dinner and a movie or show, maybe find a special tasting dinner or something.  Is your group active or into yoga/dance?  You could take a fitness class all together.  Or do a spa day, mani pedis and/or massages.

Really, whatever you guys normally do for fun, just do that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• I would go out to lunch somewhere and then get manis/pedis. The pregnant cousins will appreciate the pedicure and that's a pretty low key/non-drinking type of party. 

I don't know where you live, but you could rent a pontoon boat and spend a day on the water. If that kind of cash isn't available, you could go to the beach.
    *********************************************************************************

• Spa day 
    Mani/pedis 
    Movie night in 
    Bowling 
    Painting party 
    Cooking class 
    Beach day 
  • Do like a DIY SPA day.
    Cooking night/ Baking night.
    Take a dance class.
    Dinner.

• My sister organized a spa and shopping day for a few of us.  We had massages then went shopping for some items the girls wanted for the wedding, mainly accessories.  It was more us to do something like that rather than go out to a local bar.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards