Chit Chat
Options

Bachelorette Tonight!

My Bachelorette is tonight and I am so excited!

We're going to my sisters for a couple drinks, then taking a limo to dinner theatre, and then back to my sisters for more drinks!

Does anyone else know the plans for their Bachelorette yet?

I'm very excited and will tell ya'll about it tomorrow unless I do some drunk Knotting tonight :)

Re: Bachelorette Tonight!

• Options
    I had the BEST time at my bachelorette a couple weeks ago. I knew the clubs we were going to since I had to give my .02 to my OOT sister/MOH, but I gave her 3 and we went to 2 and I knew which hotel we stayed at since I had to book it to get a discount. 

Have a blast!

imageimage

• Options
    My bach party was last summer and I had such a blast. I hope you have a great time! 
  • Options
    Ahh that's exciting and sounds like such a good time!!

Mine isn't for a few weeks but at this point I'm slightly more excited about it than I am the wedding haha (only because I didn't have to plan anything for the bach party, I just have to show up)
    Anniversary

• Options
    I will definitely post an update tomorrow. I'm leaving work in an hour to be there on time (The girls forgot I worked today so they booked the limo wicked early, no big deal because my bossman is amazing.)
  • Options
    My bach party is this Saturday. FSIL and I are driving up to meet my BM (who planned it, and lives an hour away) and we're going shopping at a place I really love but never get to go to, then going to a spa for massages, then out for sushi, then over to the BM's house for some stuff she has planned but wants it to be a surprise. I'm excited! 

We were originally renting a cabin for the whole weekend but a couple of the girls had to back out for personal stuff and the BM was afraid it would be boring with just the three of us sitting in a cabin all weekend, so she switched up the plans. Either way, I'm still excited! 
  • Options
    @novella1186, my shower/bach are this Saturday!
    I've been super excited all week because I know absolutely NOTHING about what's going on! My MOH has planned the whole thing and has been super secretive about it. I'm starting to get a little anxious, tbh.... not that I think anything bad is going on, I just really like to know the plan to make sure I'm prepared. Thankfully, my MOH is the exact same way, so I know there is a plan and everything will be fine. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Have fun!

• Options
    By the title of this post I thought you were talking about the show the Bachelorette and was like "whoa it's starting already?!" Hahaha.

That sounds like an awesome night! Definitely do some drunk knotting.

Formerly martha1818

• Options
    Pellegcm said:
    I've been super excited all week because I know absolutely NOTHING about what's going on! My MOH has planned the whole thing and has been super secretive about it. I'm starting to get a little anxious, tbh.... not that I think anything bad is going on, I just really like to know the plan to make sure I'm prepared. Thankfully, my MOH is the exact same way, so I know there is a plan and everything will be fine. 
    I'm like that too! I want to know the plan because I'm neurotic and I want to feel prepared. But the BM who is planning is very thoughtful and detail-oriented so I'm sure she has everything covered. Sometimes it's a struggle for me to keep my mouth shut and let someone else take over lol
  • Options
    Pellegcm said:
    I'm like that too! I want to know the plan because I'm neurotic and I want to feel prepared. But the BM who is planning is very thoughtful and detail-oriented so I'm sure she has everything covered. Sometimes it's a struggle for me to keep my mouth shut and let someone else take over lol
    I hear ya. I have noooooo problem letting someone else plan the shower and bach, I just hate being ill prepared for things. 

@loveislouder, have a blast tonight! I wanna hear about it - same with you @novella1186, for your Saturday shenanigans!
    (I'm trying to become more involved in TK.... Less than two months to go, and I feel my sanity slipping away...)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Pellegcm said:
    Pellegcm said:
    I hear ya. I have noooooo problem letting someone else plan the shower and bach, I just hate being ill prepared for things. 

@loveislouder, have a blast tonight! I wanna hear about it - same with you @novella1186, for your Saturday shenanigans!
    (I'm trying to become more involved in TK.... Less than two months to go, and I feel my sanity slipping away...)
    Thanks! :)
    And I recommend drinking wine to maintain sanity. Lots and lots of wine. 
  • Options
    Have Fun!

Anniversary
  • Options
    OMG IT WAS SO GREAT!! I'll tell you more tomorrow when I'm functional. Also, thank god for auto correct.
  • Options
    I can't wait to hear about it!!  I'm glad you had fun!!  Mine is in a couple weeks in Nashville (it's a good spot since my BMs are scattered across the country) and I'm SO excited!!  My MOH rented us a house, and my BM who lives in Nashville planned a bunch of surprises.  I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards