Attire & Accessories Forum

Bill levkoff eggplant chiffon

Hi All,
I am having trouble deciding on BM colors.  I have seen the eggplant color only on a swatch and it is hard to tell if it is deep purple or if it has a red tint to it.  Does anyone have a picture of a Bill levkoff's eggplant chiffon dress and/or plum?  On the website the eggplant looks like a reddish color.  Any advice??

Re: Bill levkoff eggplant chiffon

• I recommend finding a bridal store near you that carries Bill Levkoff. They'll have sample dresses and hopefully they'll have one in your eggplant color. That way you can see how it looks as a full dress, not just a swatch. Pictures online are going to look different depending on the location & lighting. 
    --

• GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2015
    I had the same exact dilemma with Bill Levkoff chiffon.  I wanted a deep purple with no red or wine in it and had to decide between eggplant and plum.  We went with plum which was super dark and matched the calla lillies the girls carried.  The eggplant was not a wine color but definitely more "purple", like dark grape (if that makes any sense at all).  See our pics below.  The plum was a "cool" color and the eggplant was warmer.  These are Bill Levkoff chiffon in plum, with plum satin trim around the waist.  

PP is right; if you can get to a store they should have a sample of both colors which should help.  Or, could you send for a swatch?  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards