Chit Chat

AW My bridal shower is tomorrow! - edit PIP

tcnobletcnoble member
First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
edited February 2015 in Chit Chat
My shower is tomorrow and I'm so excited. My mom has been really hands off with planning the wedding so she has made this bridal shower her little gem. I know some people frown upon MOB hosting the shower but I've seen it become more accepted.

We only invited like 10 girls and I have no clue who is coming but my mom is so excited, even if it was just her and I it would be the best shower ever. She won't even tell me where it's at - she's making FI drop me off. I'm a super control freak so my mom is loving that I don't have any control over this.

Nervous but excited - wish me luck!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW My bridal shower is tomorrow! - edit PIP

• Oh post pictures! I like to live vicariously through everyone's showers!
  • Awwww fun. Enjoy!
  • Have fun and enjoy your shower! Here in PR its pretty much the norm that the MOB hosts the shower, my mom is planning mine with some of my aunts. I am pretty Excited! 

• Have a great time!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Yayy this sounds like so much fun :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Wow!  It was hard for me to pick out your mom at first...  she could be the older sister in the group.  Holy moly, good genes! 

And.... now I want a strawberry frosted cupcake.  So, thanks for that.  ;)
  • So glad you had a good time!  And you and your mom and sisters are GORGEOUS!  
    Anniversary

• Aw great pictures! Looks like they threw you an awesome party! Did people write on the spoons? That seems like a great idea!
  • My mom is a total babe. And yeah my sisters are 6 foot tall blonde goddesses. I'm the odd brunette haha
    Aw great pictures! Looks like they threw you an awesome party! Did people write on the spoons? That seems like a great idea!

Everyone wrote something on a spoon. It was really cute to see what they said - everything from "never go to bed angry" to "always let him win monopoly" and then "always spoon before and after forking" hahaha it is a nice decorative piece in the house now. We read them all together after I got home and had a total "holy shit we are getting married" moment.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards