Attire & Accessories Forum

Does anyone know where I can find this dress?

Hi everyone! I absolutely fell in love with this dress! The only thing is I had saved the picture a while ago but it has no information with it. If anyone has seen this dress and knows the name of the designer and what website I could find it on and where I could find it I would so much appreciate it! I am in desperate need to find this dress!! The picture is attached below.image

Re: Does anyone know where I can find this dress?

• sj613 thank you so much! You don't know how much you just made my day! I do have a question though, could you get this dress in the United States? When I clicked on find a store it was all foreign countries. I live in New Jersey and I'm wondering how to figure out if they sell it here.
  • We need to know your location before we can help you.  Stella York is one of the designers for Essense of Australia.  Here is a web link to fins stores that might carry this dress.

http://www.essensedesigns.com/stella-york/stores

Be prepared to be disappointed if you do find this dress.  The model has been photo-shopped, and is standing with her legs crossed in an exaggerated pose.  The dress will look completely different on you.  Most brides are disappointed with their "dream dress" that they picked out online.  I know my daughter was!

You need to go shopping and try on some real gowns in person.  You might be surprised at what looks beautiful on you!

httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • I'm sorry, I don't know where to buy it in the US. You can look up salons that carry that designer, but no guarantee that they will have that exact dress. My dress is also from a sister of Essence of Australia (Martina Liana) and I could not find it in any salons. I finally found it on a pre-owned site from a wonderful lady who shipped it to me from Australia, but this dress is a spring 2015 design so you would be hard-pressed to find one there for a while.
  • Take the photo with you when dress shopping and show them what you like. You might get lucky and they may have a designer in stock who has a dress very similar to this one.  It's not a crazy unique design, so you may have luck. And keep in mind, if you can find the dress & maybe it doesn't have the bling on it, bling can always be added to give you the same look as in the photo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards