Chit Chat

Friday Funny

What's making you laugh today?  This doesn't need it's own thread but it made me laugh so I had to share and figured others might have a funny story too.

A couple nights ago we were talking about finding an officiant for the wedding and he's like can't we just go to the JOP and get married there and then have a friend or whoever perform our ceremony since we wont need it to be legal.  And I said no, no, no, and explained why and he's like ok.

Today we are texting after telling him about my dermatologist phone call and the fact that it keeps requiring visits which mean lotsa $$$ on my high deductible health plan.  I jokingly said "can we get married tomorrow so I can go on your insurance" and he goes "nope, you said pretty princess weddings are bad".

Maybe it was funnier to me but of all the things he doesn't listen to when I talk he actually remembered the PPD!

Re: Friday Funny

• This made me laugh - my MOH asked what reading my family friend was doing at my wedding.  I told her it was ee cummings, "I Carry Your Heart".  Her response?  "Aww that's sweet. ....  OMG or completely horrifying if taken literally" 

And now during the wedding, I will think of literally carrying my fiance's around with me everywhere I go

• My co-worker set this to me this morning and I can't stop laughing 
  • OMG @novella1186!  I laughed so hard I'm crying now!

My fiance is also very smart, but he messes up words too.

He has confused wanton and wonton; the other day he pronounced bodice "bo-deece" and there was another one recently that I can't remember because I'm still laughing at your fiance.  :-D
  • the other night i walked by my youngest niece and said tickle tickle tickle didnt tickle her or anything and she just straight out said NO!!!! we all laughed and im like hello i have wet nails since i just did them and i cant tickle you. lol 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards