Colorado

Boulder Area Hotels?

Hello! My fiance and I are getting married next August (2012) at Pastures of Plenty. We are hoping to have our guests stay in Boulder. Any recommendations for places that give reasonable group rates? The majority of our guests will be traveling from out of town and we'd like a place that is nice, comfortable, but not over-the-top expensive. 

Thank you! 

Re: Boulder Area Hotels?

• One of my best friends is getting married in Lyons in June and has blocked rooms at both the Millenium ($129) and the Best Western ($109) after pretty extensive research.  They were especially impressed with the Best Western in terms of value.  Good luck and congratulations!
  • Forgot to mention that while they are getting married in Lyons, these are both Boulder hotels.  :)
  • My husband's side of the family (the rich side) stayed at the Hotel Boulderado, which was pretty nice.  My side of the family (the cheap side) stayed at the Days Inn, and I am pleased to say they said it was actually fairly nice for being a Days Inn.  I think Boulder overall is a pretty nice town, so hopefully whatever you choose, you don't go wrong!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards