Not Engaged Yet
Options

AMA

2»

Re: AMA

• Options
    AlPacina said:

If you could give yourself another first name, what would it be? One of the other names my mom liked when she was picking mine was Aubrey, and I've always really liked that. So probably that. 

Or one of the boy names on girls that I love so much - like Ryan or Kyle. 

If you had to be another ethnicity, what would you choose? I think Persian woman are gorgeous. Many of them are dark, but still have light eyes, and I think they are so beautiful.

What ethnicity (other than caucasian) do you think has the hottest men? African American. 

Are you going to eventually watch the 50 Shades movie? Absolutely, positively, NOT.

Is there anything you would get in a bathtub full of that isn't water? Wine?

Why have I never seen a picture of Elon Musk before?!? His smile is adorable! And he's South African/Canadian/American, so he has the sweetest accent.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    If you could have any other NEYer's ring, who would it be and why?

If you could wear any other NEYer's wedding dress, who would it be and why?

I hand you a plane ticket tomorrow morning. It is good for literally any destination, leaving that afternoon. Where do you go?

So I didn't make your top 3 NEY list of people you don't know IRL? Consider my soul crushed.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    If you could have any other NEYer's ring, who would it be and why? I've always been obsessed with Elle's ring (and I don't know what her new fancy name is to tag her here). It's similar in style to mine, and I love the color. 

If you could wear any other NEYer's wedding dress, who would it be and why? Suzie's (I also don't remember her name). I absolutely ADORE her dress. 

I hand you a plane ticket tomorrow morning. It is good for literally any destination, leaving that afternoon. Where do you go? Fiji. Done. 

So I didn't make your top 3 NEY list of people you don't know IRL? Consider my soul crushed. NOOOO!!! You definitely are!!! I was telling @cu97tiger this the other day - there are a bunch of people who I've "known" for years around here, and I feel like I know them IRL, even though we've never met - and you're definitely on that list. I love you!!!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

If you could have any other NEYer's ring, who would it be and why? I've always been obsessed with Elle's ring (and I don't know what her new fancy name is to tag her here). It's similar in style to mine, and I love the color. 

If you could wear any other NEYer's wedding dress, who would it be and why? Suzie's (I also don't remember her name). I absolutely ADORE her dress. 

I hand you a plane ticket tomorrow morning. It is good for literally any destination, leaving that afternoon. Where do you go? Fiji. Done. 

So I didn't make your top 3 NEY list of people you don't know IRL? Consider my soul crushed. NOOOO!!! You definitely are!!! I was telling @cu97tiger this the other day - there are a bunch of people who I've "known" for years around here, and I feel like I know them IRL, even though we've never met - and you're definitely on that list. I love you!!!

Awwww. I love you too. And if the day comes and we do meet, I'll be super excited and hug you and never let you go.

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited March 2015

1. Yes.

2. Why does Goofy speak English, but Pluto only barks?
    3. Favorite - My VERY favorite is @Swazzle, obviously. She's my Sisser. But I love lots of other posters too. 
    Least Favorite - @lifeisajourney is really annoying. I don't overly dislike any of the regular posters here. I hate the drive-by posters, the Knottie#'s 98% of the time, and anyone who posts just to stir up drama. 
    I'm not a drive by poster. I post when I feel like it and when I have time to.  I dont understand why you needed to be mean and say you dont like me. The OP asked for your favorite.

*Edited because I didnt realize that OP did actually ask for your least fav....I hate that you dont like me, but I cant help that and I've learned not to dwell on things I cant change. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards