Chit Chat

Walking dead!!! ***Spoilers for the show up to the newest episode!!!***

Re: Walking dead!!! ***Spoilers for the show up to the newest episode!!!***

• The apple sauce scene was dumb as fuck. I'd eat just about fucking anything with little hesitation, if it kept someone from killing me. That whole thing made me instantly dislike him. I don't care how good he might turn out to be. To me, he will always be the giant shitbaby who wouldn't eat apple sauce. ETA And if he hated apple sauce so much, why didn't he fucking bring literally anything else? It's a pretty logical guess that they are going to be distrustful of you, and you will probably have to prove to them that it's safe.
    Exactly and Amen. I've been calling him Baby Wahwah ever since. It's going to be a while, if ever, that the giant shitbaby regains my respect.
  • I enjoyed that episode. Finally something happened.

I completely understand why Rick and the group is so hesitant to trust anyone after everything they have been through. But I was glad Michone challenged him to at least give it a chance.

My favorite part was when rick shot the flare gun at the zombie and it went in his eye socket. That was pretty awesome.

I also liked the nod to Dale when Glen was able to know what to do to fix the RV. Made me feel some kind of way.

• Flare gun zombie was hilarious!
  • larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015
    Carol is always awesome. 

I predict that blonde lady gets too close to rick, pisses off michonne and blonde lady husband, fight ensues. 

Daryl needs to cut his hair and quit pouting. He used to be so hot in the first and second season.

ALSO Ricks beard really suited him. He had a small face. I thought his beard made him look more like a grisled old leader. The grey in it was very distinguished. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Wahhhh, I'm still bored. I feel like nothing really happened in this episode. I'm losing interest in this show FAST.

I did like carols weak act though. Very smart.
  • Wahhhh, I'm still bored. I feel like nothing really happened in this episode. I'm losing interest in this show FAST.

I did like carols weak act though. Very smart.

I have to agree... This episode was only slightly better for me. I only look forward to watching now in hopes of it actually being exciting to watch. I don't expect much anymore. Sad.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm going to third (or fourth or fifth) Carol being my favorite for the week. When she was acting like she was having a hard time with the big, scary gun I calked it up to still being hurt or something. But quickly realized it was an act when she was interviewing with Deanna. I busted out laughing when Daryl said, "You look ridiculous!"

I knew Rick was going to shave. I didn't mind the beard but it is nice to see his face again. Now only if Daryl will shower and get a haircut. I hate his hair right now. Not hott, Daryl. 

I also felt the tension with Rick and Jessie's husband. I was kind of hoping Jessie would be Rick's new girlfriend, haha.

I am interested in what Enid is doing going off in the woods alone and how her and Carl will relate. 

Did anyone else wonder where Rick's hidden gun went?!

Deanna's son is an ass and I'm so glad Glenn knocked him out.

I want to know what this town is hiding...if anything? I feel like the group could just assume something bad is happening and turn nothing into something. Also, weird to see Rick as a "bad guy" when he decided they'll just tale the town if things so south. 

• emmaaa said:

I'm going to third (or fourth or fifth) Carol being my favorite for the week. When she was acting like she was having a hard time with the big, scary gun I calked it up to still being hurt or something. But quickly realized it was an act when she was interviewing with Deanna. I busted out laughing when Daryl said, "You look ridiculous!"

I knew Rick was going to shave. I didn't mind the beard but it is nice to see his face again. Now only if Daryl will shower and get a haircut. I hate his hair right now. Not hott, Daryl. 

I also felt the tension with Rick and Jessie's husband. I was kind of hoping Jessie would be Rick's new girlfriend, haha.

I am interested in what Enid is doing going off in the woods alone and how her and Carl will relate. 

I want to know what this town is hiding...if anything? I feel like the group could just assume something bad is happening and turn nothing into something. Also, weird to see Rick as a "bad guy" when he decided they'll just tale the town if things so south. 
    I must have totally spaced, because I missed this entirely.
  • emmaaa said:

I'm going to third (or fourth or fifth) Carol being my favorite for the week. When she was acting like she was having a hard time with the big, scary gun I calked it up to still being hurt or something. But quickly realized it was an act when she was interviewing with Deanna. I busted out laughing when Daryl said, "You look ridiculous!"

Didn't they talk about exiling people from the town? And remember when (at the very beginning when the group was first walking in) Carl saw someone in the house looking through the window at them (right outside the gates)? I think it was the same house Rick hid the gun in front of. I'm thinking maybe the exiled people are living nearby and somehow that will play into what happens next. That's my only theory.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• DARYL, WASH YO NASTY ASS HAIR.

Carol was awesome! "Do you have a Junior League?"
    He looks like he smells SO BAD.

• emmaaa said:

Didn't they talk about exiling people from the town? And remember when (at the very beginning when the group was first walking in) Carl saw someone in the house looking through the window at them (right outside the gates)? I think it was the same house Rick hid the gun in front of. I'm thinking maybe the exiled people are living nearby and somehow that will play into what happens next. That's my only theory.
    That's right. I remember seeing someone looking at them now and they probably saw Rick put his gun there. It was driving me crazy!

@ashley8918 It was the very end of the episode when he said it. They were all on the porch and they were talking about what happens if things go wrong, and Rick just says, "Then we'll take it."

• emmaaa said:

emmaaa said:

That's right. I remember seeing someone looking at them now and they probably saw Rick put his gun there. It was driving me crazy!

@ashley8918 It was the very end of the episode when he said it. They were all on the porch and they were talking about what happens if things go wrong, and Rick just says, "Then we'll take it."
    Ahhhh, gotcha! I had definitely spaced by then because I was bored. 
  • Yep, Daryl need to gussy up and look pretty.

But he's really doing the opposite- kind of reverting back to his hillbilly mountain survivin possum guttin one syllable socially rejected self. 
    ("I brought dinner" made me laugh, too.)

I thought (after the show) that the watcher in the window might be Enid. Is that her name? What's she doing, sneaking out to the woods? 

I didn't think of the exiles. 

And where the everloving fuck is Morgan? Why throw the Morgan is following thing at us, and not follow up? 
    YES! He's been following the group forever now. Why haven't we at least seen him again?

• emmaaa said:

The bolded: I thought the same thing. If they're bad, why are they hiding out in a town? If they're good but are hiding something, why let anyone else come in? So far, I haven't thought of anything that makes sense for them to let others in. At least with terminus they had a goal and were eating the people that drifted in, but I can't see what this community is gaining other than expanding their community. Maybe we're all so suspicious like the group and they will make something out of nothing. I feel in the situation I'd act the same way. Sure, I'll sleep in your house but we're gonna be watching out the window in shifts and I'm sleeping with a knife lol
    Anniversary

But he's really doing the opposite- kind of reverting back to his hillbilly mountain survivin possum guttin one syllable socially rejected self. 

I thought (after the show) that the watcher in the window might be Enid. Is that her name? What's she doing, sneaking out to the woods? 

And where the everloving fuck is Morgan? Why throw the Morgan is following thing at us, and not follow up? 
    Oh my God, what if this is Morgan??!

• Yes, WHERE THE FUCK IS MORGAN? JESUS.
  • I thought i was gonna pee my pants when Daryl shot the possum and then said all casual, "We brought dinner."

As for who took the gun?
    Maybe Enid, since she keeps sneaking around out there
    Maybe Morgan (cuz where the fuck is Morgan?) 
    The exiles (I like that idea! Hadn't even thought of that!) 

Totally forgot about that girl watching through the window. Interesting.... 

I'm kind of wondering if there is NOTHING wrong with the people in this community. Maybe it really is what it seems like at face value. Maybe the group's paranoia is based on all the shit they've been through, and they'll be the bad guys this time around and just take over.  

Remember how brutal they got when they butchered the Terminus people in the church? And the whole commentary on how the Terminus people were just good normal people but ended up having to do a really heinous thing to survive? 

I don't know. But I think I would honestly be annoyed if the senator lady ended up being diabolical somehow and having a bunch of dark secrets and hidden agendas because it would be a total repeat of the Governor in happy little New Berry or whatever. 

Wasn't it a blonde girl in the window that Carl saw??? Or am I totally losing it...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tcnoble said:

Yep, Daryl need to gussy up and look pretty.

Wasn't it a blonde girl in the window that Carl saw??? Or am I totally losing it...
    I remember her having long dark hair, but my memory has been very wrong before, so... ? 
  • tcnoble said:

Yep, Daryl need to gussy up and look pretty.

Yeah, maybe so. I must have missed that.

• Took a screen shot!

• novella1186novella1186 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015

Took a screen shot!

That totally looks like Enid! 

ETA: maybe she's taking supplies out to the exiles? 
  • She's doing something, for certain. And how did she arrive alone? More hidden story we need to know. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards