September 2015 Weddings

So Where is Everyone with their Planning?

13»

Re: So Where is Everyone with their Planning?

• @julieanne912 - That is awesome that you are getting your flowers and planner for free!  That is a huge savings and both are people you know well and trust.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Hi ladies I'm new here... Congrats 2 all my fellow Sept brides! My date is 9.19 and I've got alot done so far but I haven't gotten marriage license, done a makeup and hair trial, or ordered BM or FG dresses but I have researched and decided on them and will order March 14... same thing with GM attire, will do that Sunday coming...I have decided on my DYI invitation design and will work on those in April so their ready 2 go out in May, stds are going out next week...All vendors are booked and partially paid off, along with honeymoon... I have my dress and all accessories but I'm ordering a separate dress for & shoes for my reception... I've ordered everything I need from the equipment rental company for the ceremony but I still need 2 order flowers, the reception hall will be decorated by the owner...I DIY'd my centrepieces, bouquets, bouts and corsages, and card box... I've ordered all the little extra odds and ends I need (FG wagon, towels pitcher and basin for our foot washing, FG baskets, guest book and pin, anniversary piñata, etc.)...I still need 2 do all my signage... I've got my MOH,BM,BstM and GM gifts... gifts for my special speakers... still need 2 get gifts 4 FG, RB, BB & ushers... I think I'm at a pretty good point in planning!
    We're date twins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards