Chit Chat

I hope you don't all think I'm a major bitch now. (PIP)

I really, really, hope you don't.  Did anyone realize that it's impossible for barely computer literate person like me to use this site from Australia?  I tried multiple times and kept getting redirected and I was so confused because I didn't know anyone on those forums.  

So, we got married, and it's a super long comedy of errors, which you'll all be told in the next few days (sorry, not too coherent, as I have been traveling for almost 30 hours now and won't be home for another five, then will probably sleep all day tomorrow).  

Here's a few pictures if I can get them to upload.  Most are just from my friends, although my pro posted a couple.  Still waiting on the final delivery though. And then I'm going to have to resist the urge to totally photobomb you all.

In the meantime, I hope you've all been keeping well, and your lives have been way less unnecessarily complicated than mine has!  

I love you all!  Thank you more than I can say for helping me through this and keeping me sane.  xx

Re: I hope you don't all think I'm a major bitch now. (PIP)

• esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    Ahhhhhhh congrats!!! I am IN LOVE with your dress! You look gorgeous!
  • congrats

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Your dress is gorgeous and I love your arch!

Congrats!

Anniversary
  • You look beautiful and so happy!!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Congratulations!!  Such a stunning dress - I love it!!

• Congrats!!! You look amazing and so happy.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Congratulations!  I love your dress and bouquet.  
  • Congratulations!  You look beautiful!  What an amazing backdrop in that group photo--WOW!!

• Woohoo!  Congrats!
    Anniversary

• Congrats!! You looked gorgeous! 
  • arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015
    Congratulations!!  You look gorgeous. I love your dress.
  • Love it!!!! Your dress and your hair are perfection! I didn't realize you were getting married back home, and moved to NV so close to the wedding- wow that must have been stressful! Now you can just enjoy.

• I totally did. But now that we have pictures it's all good. ;)

• You look absolutely stunning!  Congratulations.
  • Congratulations! That dress is stunning and you look absolutely gorgeous in it!
  • Your dress is amazing! It reminds me a little of mine! 

I can't wait for more pictures :)

• Congratulations! Everything looks lovely!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• You look beautiful and I absolutely love those colors!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Congrats! Beautiful pictures. Love your dress!

Formerly martha1818

• Congrats!!!!!!!!!! You looked gorgeous, and I adore your dress!

By the way, we booked our honeymoon for Australia!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Congratulations!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats! Everything looks beautiful! And all the way from Australia. How cool.
  • Thank you!  You're all so sweet.  

I spoke with my photographer, and she's just finishing them up, so I suppose another couple of weeks with international postage, but I'll be able pull a few from her blog in the meantime, I hope.  

@lurkergirl - see, I didn't choose the location because it was super haunted (and that's another story entirely, but drunk people are pretty hilarious); it's really one of the prettiest places on Sydney harbor, and there are some pretty interesting photos with some of the old machinery, etc.  Way more exciting than a standard harbor side hotel.  

@pinkcow13 - where are you guys going?  I hope you have a great time.  I'll continue crossing fingers that the AUD continues to drop, although it complicates life for my friends at home.  Honeymoons are more important, right?

@jenna8984 - yes, apparently we're crazy people.  We ended up getting our things from the moving company the day before we left.  This was not a well thought out plan.  
  • Haha, yes, it can drop, then go right up after we leave ;)

We are going to spend a week in Sydney, and then spending the second week in Port Douglas. I cannot wait, I am SOO excited to go to Australia :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Yay congratulations, Mrs!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • pinkcow13 said:

Haha, yes, it can drop, then go right up after we leave ;)

We are going to spend a week in Sydney, and then spending the second week in Port Douglas. I cannot wait, I am SOO excited to go to Australia :)
    @pinkcow13 Should be lovely!  Let me know if you need any recommendations in Sydney.  I'm so full of them.  And there were so many places I just refused to take Nick to because we just annoying, overcast weather for two weeks, and I didn't really see the point.  We didn't end up doing much in the way of tourist stuff, because I'm always tied up with family and friends when I'm there, but I can tell you what's interesting from memory.  I used to do a lot of it when I was a nanny.  

And thank you @sarawifenow.
  • Congrats!  Beautiful dress, beautiful bride!
  • Awesome! I would love some recommendations for Sydney :D
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards