Not Engaged Yet

I'm a planner, so....

2»

Re: I'm a planner, so....

• nycgal85nycgal85 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2015

@lennonkdc - It's ok, more B Spot burgers, Malley's Chocolates and Great Lakes beer for us :-)

OMG!!! CLEVELAND!!!  I saw you were from NEO and I got all excited! I'm from the East Side but I live in NYC now. I miss GLB and Malley's soooo much!!! I keep telling my SO about Christmas Ale and he just doesn't understand.  Then I got so excited when I was back home over the holidays and we were at a bar that had it on tap and I practically danced! I sent him a selfie of me with my beer :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @nycgal85 I'm westsider so we are obviously mortal enemies lol  FIL is the insurance inspector for GLBC, so he's gotten a tour of the whole operation, we're pretty jealous. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @lennonkdc - It's ok, more B Spot burgers, Malley's Chocolates and Great Lakes beer for us :-)

LOL, I would do Cleveland in the summer.  However I feel that going from cold to colder doesn't sound remotely appealing!!

I did see an article over the weekend tho that put a whole slew of new places on my must see list!!  Oh if only money grew on trees!
    Cleveland in the summer is a ton of fun, even the fall is nice (gotta love the lake keeping us warm). There's a ton to do and its really affordable (compared to say DC/NYC/Chicago). 

I agree with the $$ on trees part, so many places I want to see...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards