Connecticut
Options

Photographer suggestions!!

I'm getting married some time between July and September 2016. I will be a new college grad in a few months and am looking for a photographer that has 6+ hour packages under $2000.. I know it seems impossible but our budget is really tight! Some of the other discussions have been closed and the photographers websites have changed so any ideas would be appreciated!!

Re: Photographer suggestions!!

• Options
    Simply K Studios out of Wethersfield you could try. I think they may start at $2,000 but they may be able to work with you.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We are using Greg Wood Photography .. $2700 for a full day, he is very flexible with pricing so he may be within your budget for 6 hours. Reach out to him! Very nice guy, his photos are very dramatic and beautiful
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This is why we can't have nice things.
  • Options
    TAB Photography out of Collinsville. He is spectacular. He doesn't have set package pricing - you tell him what you need & want, and he will work with your budget. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    jem5482jem5482 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2015

I used Rob Shook Photography. I paid $1960 and it included all day plus a second shooter and my photos were amazing! Here is a link to my photos on his website:

robshookphotography.com

• Options
    We are using Peach and Bee photography (husband/wife duo) from Torrington, CT. Amazing package for $2,000, you get two photographers, all day (no time limit), etc. We can't wait to work with them, check them out on wedding wire! http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/peachbee-photography-/e22eb4e03331cc42.html
  • Options
    I second TAB (Tim brown) Photographic! we feel so lucky to have him booked for our wedding! he is amazing and sooooo nice and will absolutely work within your budget!
  • Options
    We used HK Photography, but I think they're a little over that. Mike Yamin is doing my friends wedding this month and his work is great from what I've seen!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards