Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

What to take to a wedding fair?

I'm going to the national wedding show with FH (he actively suggested going.  I'm not entirely sure about it, but if he wants to drag me along, sure, I'll go for it) in Feb in Birmingham!

My list so far is - handbag, cash, dates diary, labels with name, email, phone number & wedding date on... Is there anything I'm missing? Do I need to bring my binder? It's my first one, and I want to make the most out of it.

Re: What to take to a wedding fair?

• Agree with mobkaz. At the one I went to, they gave everyone a big shopping bag so I put all the flyers and shut in there so I didn't need anything other than my purse.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Definitely make the separate email. And I had to turn the ringer off my house phone for a month after I went to one.Calls, calls, calls. Ugh. So glad I didn't give them my cell number.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Definitely the labels - your hand will thank you!  Another suggestion is if they list the participating vendors online, mark down ahead of time which ones you want to see so you don't miss anything!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • comfortable shoes & make a snack
  • Our list so far:

Sharpies/pens and a notepad
    Pre-addressed labels
    (not taking it with, but relevant) the new email address
    Binder (with poly pockets) to put all the business cards in
    Water and jam sammiches
    Walking boots
    A list of stuff we want to include in our wedding, and types of vendors we need to talk to.

Is this everything? Thank you all for the suggestions!

• I don't think you need to bring a snack. There should be Plenty of cake samples!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards