California-Los Angeles

Porter Valley Country Club?

Has anyone attended or had a wedding there?

Re: Porter Valley Country Club?

• I have not however we did visit it on our round of venue tours and weren't impressed, which sucked because their website looked beautiful, and the coordinator is quite possibly the nicest lady I've ever met. I had 3 main concerns which led us to chose a different place: 1. The ceremony takes place hole 1's tee-off green. Facing the little lake, you can see folders finishing up their game until like 7pm. 2. We had more people than the first room could hold and had to put people into the adjoining room. The problem there,is the ceiling clearly indicates these are 2 separate rooms. Again, which sucks,because I liked their chandeliers. 3. The ceremony space, cocktail hour and reception space are within 15 feet of each other. It felt too tight for me. Good luck! 
  • Thanks for the feedback!  

• Have you tried looking at Agoura Hills or Oak Park? I went to a wedding at, Malibou Lake Mountain Club and it was so beautiful. Here is the website http://www.maliboulakeclub.com/

If you or your guests need a place to stay nearby I know of a wonderful inexpensive place too. 

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards