Rhode Island

Rehearsal Dinner Location

Any suggestions for casual dining restaurants for a rehearsal dinner for about 25 people? I'm not from RI so I'm not familiar with any places. Our wedding venue is Crystal Lake Golf Club in Mapleville & we'll be staying at Hampton Inn & Suites in Smithfield the night of the rehearsal so I would like to keep is close to those places.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location

• Depending on what your looking for: D Carlo's  which is across the street from the Hampton Inn. Blackie's Bull Dog Tavern which is very close by to the Hampton Inn is a great place. The food is great!!!
  • 2nd vote for Blackie's, very good there! They have a lot of gluten free and farm to table options too.
  • Blackies is awesome!  A little on the pricey side and the room upstairs is small / a little stuffy, but if you can secure space downstairs or even outside, you'll be set! The food is absolutely delicious.  
  • We actually decided on D Carlo's since it's right across from the hotel. We had lunch there one day and thought it was really good!

• We actually decided on D Carlo's since it's right across from the hotel. We had lunch there one day and thought it was really good!

I love D. Carlos, we have our office party there every year, the food is so good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards