Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Winter Wedding in Philadelphia

Wondering if any ladies in the Philadelphia, PA area know of any nice venues for a winter wedding? I'm imagining rustic, fireplace, romantic. Would appreciate any info! Thanks.

Re: Winter Wedding in Philadelphia

• Try posting this on your local board....you'll get a better response.
  • Thanks, still figuring this out! lol
  • You should look at Partyspace.com . It has some great suggestions and is really easy to use. You can see pictures of the venues, search by the style of wedding venue you're looking for, size, etc. Plus, the venues have calendar's on their pages so you can see what dates are available and what are booked. It's a great resource if you have a specific style/season in mind!
  • I second the recommendation for Partyspace.com. I found my venue on there through Jeffrey Miller Catering and it was so easy to use. The best part is that you can access a calendar to see their open dates immediately- or even search by open dates so you don't even pull up venues that are already booked on your preferred date. It was a really easy way to search tons of options and ultimately linked me with my venue and cater which I would highly recommend- the easy of working on Partyspace.com as filtered into the ease of working with JAMCatering thus far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards