Colorado-Denver

Estes Park Wedding Help!

charleeandjimcharleeandjim member
Name Dropper First Comment
edited January 2015 in Colorado-Denver
Hello ladies!
So FI and I just moved to Colorado a couple weeks ago and decided that we want to get married here!  After searching online, we've settled on somewhere within Estes Park!  We're planning a small, intimate wedding with around 50 guests (all from OOT).  We want to have it on Friday, November 13... although since we just moved here, we don't know how the weather will be, but we're willing to risk it!  Now the question is... Which venue should we choose?!
We want somewhere that we can have both the ceremony and reception.  We're trying to stay on budget (less than $15,000 for everything), so hopefully being on a Friday during off-season we'll be able to find some discounts!  Since all of our guests are from OOT, we'd prefer somewhere with reasonable lodging for them. 
So we're looking at The View, Twin Owls Steakhouse, and Della Terra!
I'm hoping that some of you ladies will be able to send me some info about your weddings or your planning, regarding how much each costs, what's included, and which other vendors you booked.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!  TIA!!!

Re: Estes Park Wedding Help!

• If you are looking for a good deal look at estes park wedding association. this is all the vendors they work with and because they are in the same area it will save you in cost! Marys lake is also very pretty and low cost. 
  • I didn't look at too many places in Estes (Way too pricey!) but Della Terra was one I did look at. This was last year but the price for a wedding alone, not including food, was $10k. Prices only go up. Lovely location and a great place to show out of town people the beauty of Colorado. 

It will be very hard for you to have an Estes Wedding 15k and less but it helps that you are having a small wedding. There are some beautiful places in Lyons (that's where we ended up finding our dream mountain wedding at a great price...less than 8k for 80 people plus onsite lodging. Dinner included). 

Weather wise is difficult to say. I attended a wedding 11/2014 and it was beautiful! A nice cardigan would be all you need...the very next day was snowing and insanely cold. Just a heads up, Colorado has insanely bipolar weather but its one of the charms that comes with the great views!
  • @rentothenay, thanks for the info!  We looked at Della Terra too... but they had already booked our date (even though when I made the appointment, they told me it was open and they would hold it until after we saw the venue...).  But we ended up going with Lionscrest Manor in Lyons!  Where are you planning?  And which hotel are you using?  That's our next adventure!
  • Weather in November......ugh.  Keep in mind what it'll be like in Estes in November....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards