Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Help...looking for outdoor/barn venues near cincy

We have looked at a ton of diffrent places but we havent found anything we really like yet. We are planning on 7-20-12. Something rustic...

Re: Help...looking for outdoor/barn venues near cincy

• Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    For barn, I like Muhlhauser Barn.  That's in West Chester near Union Centre.  The only thing is that there's no heating or A/C so a July wedding may be too warm there.

There's also the Inn at Oneonta in NKY, which I heard was very beautiful.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    airair44airair44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the Hayloft barn at winton woods looks really cute.  My brother is having his wedding at Wahill farms in Batesville Indiana.  I havent seen it yet but they love it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Inn at Oneonta is beautiful, but you need a budget to back it up.  

My wedding/reception will be at Krippendorf this September and (so far) I've been tremendously pleased with Julie from Elegant Fare in her attention to detail and willingness to work within my budget.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you we like the mulhauser barn alot!
  • Options
    tiffjjrtiffjjr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Muhlhauser Barn is really nice, the only thing I didnt like about it when we went to a wedding there was they put the bridal party on the upstairs looking down.  But im sure you can set it up however youd like. The outside deck is very lovely.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Krippendorf Lodge gets my vote; we've attended 2 weddings there and it screams "rustic". 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE outdoor settings! Wherever you pick will be wonderful! We picked Inn at Oneonta...it provides you with an entire Wedding Weekend and feels like a destination wedding. It is pricey. But if you look at the memories that will be created it is os worth it to me.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    could anyone give me more details on the inn at oneonta like average cost, if they require certain vendors, alcohol etc thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards